Tuesday, April 15, 2008

So... yes, it has been a loooong time since I last posted anything. I have been working like crazy to get my preschool ready. I am starting in June with a short summer camp. We will be studying the ocean and the beach! Fun for us all! The kids have been so patient and have given me time to do what I need to do. My classes are just about full, so today we took a break and played! As you can see, the kids had a great time fishing. Makenna was very interested in the water bins as well. She would stick her hands in and then slurp them clean! UGH!



























2 comments:

Steph said...

YAY!!!! You are back! I must say, Caden is looking so manly and still so much like Kevin it's breathtaking. And little Makenna is an absolute DOLL- quite possibly your best work yet :) Kody and Ashley of course look like they are orchestrating the whole event. Love ya!

jen&boys said...

A preschool? Where have I been? I didn't know you were starting one. Good luck. You will do such a great job!