Friday, August 22, 2008

I am still here....


I have not fallen off the face of the Earth... I am just so busy with preschool that I barely have a few moments to breathe! I am having a great time though. My kids are awesome! I love being in "the classroom" again (but under MY rules and my control!). I have had really positive feedback from a great set of parents. I feel very fortunate! Kevin has been a huge help watching the kids during as many classes as he can.

Makenna just looked cute in this one. She is in the "necklace" phase!

First one shows Kody and Ashley "working on the space ship."

Makenna thought it was pretty cool that Brenda (one of my AWESOME assistants!) let her stick her fingers in the finger paint!

Caden is really thriving now. He sits thru ALL of the classes with a smile (usually). He has such enthusiasm for learning now. I think he "gets it" now and understands that this is school time. I am really proud of HOW much he has matured this summer!

I hope to post some pics alter this weekend. I have been looking at all of your blogs in my spare time I haven;'t been good about posting comments, but I do love seeing your families!

Take care!

3 comments:

Steph said...

YAY! Your preschool looks so fun. I must admit, I am a tad bit jealous- I have always thought that would be fun...and you are actually doing it! Good for you girl!

jen&boys said...

What a fun classroom! I'm like Steph, I have always thought a preschool sounded like a lot of fun. Way to go. And Welcome back to blogging. I've missed you!

Maria Van Adrighem said...

Way to go Nicole! What a fun classroom.