Saturday, October 11, 2008

She did it...

There comes a time in all of our kids' lives when they realize they can climb on to anything! As you can see, Makenna discovered that she is now able to climb on the kitchen table. I know, I shouldn't make a big deal out of it, but it was funny! Look how proud she is!








This is just a random pic from about a week ago. We bought a little scarecrow decoration. Makenna LOVES it and says, "Hi" to it and carries it around. I guess I have seen one too many scary movies though because sometimes he gives me the creeps! Makenna moves him around so much that he ends up in different rooms. He has surprised me a few times by being RIGHT behind me or around a corner when I least expect it!

1 comment:

Steph said...

YAY!@ You're back :) She is a DOLL! Love you MaKenna...