Monday, November 24, 2008

Photos by Kody!

My little photographer... I was taking some pics of the kids (trying to get all 4 to cooperate= NIGHTMARE SESSION)... anyway, Makenna wouldn't sit still so I put her in my lap and asked Kody to take a few pictures. I had the manual settings ready and showed him how to frame and focus before shooting. This was his first picture...
These were his next shots. He said, "Is it ok, if I took it when you weren't looking?" I was so happy he did... like a good photographer, he knew when to keep snapping pics! I love candids and I am almost NEVER in pictures. Thank you Kody for doing such a great job!!!




2 comments:

jen&boys said...

I love those! What a fantastic photographer! Seriously....they are beautiful!

Steph said...

I love these! I miss you ... Hope you had a great Turkey day, I was remembering the one we have had together :)