Sunday, January 13, 2008

ANOTHER Amazing "Winter" Day in AZ


Teeter Totter fun!
Don't you LOVE Kody's "winter" outfit?! He insisted on wearing it.
"What if I want to play basketball later, Mom?" As if that shirt is the only thing allowing him to play basketball?

Leaves... yum!










I had no intention of posting every single day, but sometimes I just want to share! The weather was in the mid-60's so it was a perfect day for a picnic at the park.
We finally found some leaves... I have been wanting to take some "Fall" Pictures. The leaves FINALLY are falling off of some of the trees. Of course, the kids weren't really into cooperating today. "Don't drop leaves on my head! It hurts!" Ya right! UGH! I did manage to get three of them to sit still for a picture (Makenna was off to the side of the pic crying... although as you see, she did get to play with/ munch on a leaf or two.

This is one of the things that I do really love about AZ. I love being outside and the winters are great for that. Now, we just need to get some Snowbird visitors to come from UT.....

1 comment:

Steph said...

So jealous right now. I am going to have to come down there and school Kody on the b-ball court. That's it.