Monday, January 14, 2008

New Props






I have been working on some new props for photos. I still need to do some touch up paint on the cube...
The kids have watched very closely over the last few days as I painted the bench and the ABC cube. Caden was VERY excited to get to sit on it! Ashley has a mouth full of candy in her picture! Can you tell?
I have also been learning some more things about my camera so I spend a lot of time just hanging a backdrop and snapping away. My intention is not to get the most creative shot or even the most technically amazing pictures -- I am just familiarizing myself with more features on my camera. Sometimes, I even LIKE the pictures I get when messing around!













2 comments:

jen&boys said...

very cute stuff! I like the new props.

Steph said...

Wow. I can't believe you made the ABC block. Girl- you got some skills!!