Thursday, December 18, 2008

What a week!

Whew... that is me taking a big breath... what a week!! I had my Santa Day, hosted my MOMS Club party, taught preschool, put on the Polar Express "trip" twice in school, had our preschool Holiday Program, did Polar Express again at school... Now, I have a couple more parties (actually 1-2 each day this weekend) then... I get to hurry and try to edit some pictures I took last week, take a trip to the Food Bank to take in the food donations from my preschool kids, and try to do some Xmas shopping for my family... and somehow find time to clean the house, do laundry and actually pay attention to MY kids! What a week! Oh, wait. I think I already said that! "The Holidays" sure are a busy time of year!

I'm dreaming of... the massage I got as gifts from some of my preschool parents... Seriously though, I hate to brag but I really do have the BEST preschool kids and parents! I feel so lucky!!! I had my holiday program this Wednesday night and I felt so proud! I was on a super emotional high afterwards. "My kids" did so awesome!.. Is that correct grammar? "awesome"?? or is it "awesomely"?? Is that even a word?!

On top of all that... I am missing my mother... she will never read this though because her computer crashed many months ago and she has chosen to not fix it. She is not visiting us this year either. :(

Well, I am off to unload the dishwasher... or maybe I will sneak off to read the book we are reading for our book club (The Art of Racing in the Rain)...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whew--boy do I feel the same. I hope you take some time to sit, relax, breathe, take in all those fabulous teacher gifts and relish in your success. I am so happy to see that you have found so much joy in all your little ones. I too, had my holiday programs and think my kids did awesome. Thanks for always sharing and helping me out when I have brain farts while planning curriculum. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!