Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Random Moments....

These pics just sum up some of the random moments from our last week. Caden turned 3 today and was so excited to get birthday cards in the mail the last few days. He got a card from Grandpa (my dad) that had some money in it. He opened it up and said, "WOW! I'm rich!" He and Kody ran to put on some "rich guy" clothes. We used these things for dress up at preschool for father's day. Funny how they think a tie and a coat mean "rich."


These pics show Makenna's first taste of lemon meringue pie! She LOVED it!






When I saw Makenna sleeping, I just thought she looked sweet. I snapped a quick picture (then hurried her inside since it was like 110 outside!). Once I downloaded this picture, I realized how big she is getting! Our little baby isn't so little anymore and isn't such a baby either. She has her own opinions and wants and expresses them loudly if she doesn't get her way... she says, "dada, mama, mumum for more, bird, ball, and baba." Would you be able to understand her? Probably not, but I can. :)


This picture was taken at preschool the morning we talked about father's day. We had shaving cream as one of the morning centers. The room smelled a little like menthol, but the kids had fun. Caden LOVED it... and then wanted to wash his hands. Then, he would come back to the table with clean hands to start over again!






2 comments:

Steph said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun just enjoying being a cute family... MaKenna does look like she isn't a baby anymore...so sad that it has to happen.

Unknown said...

I love it!! Looks like you are diving right into preschool and having some fun. I can't wait to hear how it is all going.