Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day Treat from Ashley

Mrs. K planned a sweet Mother's Day celebration at preschool. When we walked in, we had to pick which drawing OUR child did. Each child drew a picture of their mom. It was so cute. I searched for one with rainbows (almost everything Ashley colors has rainbow colors). Even though there weren't any with rainbow colors, I did pick the right picture!


Here she is singing a song to us about mothers. Her favorite part of the song says, "...and we never let them rest!"

The kids played a game where they had to guess our answers... When asked what I would like most for Mother's Day, she answered, "A new telephone." She is actually pretty close! My cell phone battery keeps popping off because it has been dropped so many times! Good job, Ash!



She thought my favorite restaurant was Serrano's... it is actually HER favorite place! :)






... and my favorite color? rainbow.... :) Actually her favorite, but I DO love rainbows!




I am so PROUD to be Ashley's mom! I am so lucky!!!!!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

So adorable. What a smartie you have on your hands there... looks like a great little program. Thank you so much for your card by the way- it made my day!