Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Cousin's Wedding in CA



So after Disneyland, we headed to my cousin's wedding. These were the only 2 pictures I got! Erin looked absolutely amazing!! Scott is a lucky man! When did our little "Scooter" turn into a man who is old enough to be MARRIED?! But seriously... Congratulations Scott and Erin. Welcome to our crazy family!














The reception was outdoors and it was a perfect location. They had lots of things for the kids to do: a lake with fish, a waterfall and little bridge (AND NO ONE FELL IN EITHER!), a hammock, a trampoline, a skateboard ramp (which Kody went down on his butt in his brand new pants!), and just tons of grass for running and playing. This house was beautiful. We are so thankful that it was such a great spot for all of our kids!



















Kody and Caden had a blast playing with my cousin's boys. It was great to have some buddies to chase!









The food was great! They had PB&J for the kids, but Makenna REALLY liked the steak better! They had grapes on the centerpieces, which Caden mostly ate for dinner. I am not sure if they were meant to be eaten, but most of the kids enjoyed them!






Makenna and Grandpa...





Ashley looking sweet... she mostly just followed my aunt around! She was like a little puppy at times, always right on my aunt's heels or in her lap. She LOVES Aunt Susie!!














1 comment:

Steph said...

I love weddings! Someone I know needs to get hitched soon...