Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pre-K Graduation: Part 1

Pre-K Graduation Ceremony #1... In case you don't already know... Ashley goes to Pre-K at Mrs. K's MWF and to Kody's school on T/TH. Both preschools are TOTALLY different and have positives to each.
My original plan was to just try the T/TH one for a month and see how I liked it. Well, we liked it enough to keep her there all year....


Getting her graduation cap...
I'm ready... I'm ready... I'm ready... (anyone who watches Spongebob will get that reference)...


She looked so cute walking on stage to shake hands with the Director and get her certificate. The boys had more fun goofing off (and giving each other antlers)...









1 comment:

Steph said...

Very cute! Does she sew those robes?? Those are the most "professional" pre-K robes I've seen