Saturday, May 3, 2008

So Kody's birthday is coming up... we are working on his birthday invitations... This year he chose to have a small party. He wants to take a couple of friends to play miniature golf (we call it goofy golf -- a few of my friends looked at me like I was crazy when I called it that though. They informed me it is called "miniature golf." Who knew...? Maybe it is a local thing? What do YOU call it?

Any way... so back to his invitation... he wanted me to take pictures of him playing golf. I could not find a golf ball anywhere in this house! That explains the mini soccer ball. I hope he isn't disappointed when he goes to play miniature golf and finds that the balls are much smaller than this soccer ball!














Makenna refusing to stand still for a picture... please forgive her messy face. I have no memory of what she ate that day to make her so messy!

Kody took these pictures... :)






2 comments:

Steph said...

Cute, cute pics. I still can't believe Kody is so grown up! I hope you have a great birthday Kody-kins!! I know what you mean about the messy face- sometimes Matt will come home from work and announce "Am I the only one who cleans my kids faces!" We are just that busy!

jen&boys said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Kody!