Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pre-K Graduation: Part 2

Ceremony #2: Mrs. K's... We told Ashley that her graduation would be at Mrs. K's church. She was sooooo excited and said, "We are having in at the castle by Grammy?!" She thought her ceremony was going to be at the Salt Lake temple. Imagine her disappointment when we pulled into the parking lot to just a regular LDS church building. "Wait... THIS is it? Is this a hotel?"

The ceremony was awesome (as is everything Kamalani does). It felt very personal and sweet and emotional and we were all so proud of our children!

Ashley is saying, "When I grow up, I want to be a Grandma."



Dancing to "Sarasponda" -- her favorite silly preschool song. It was such a fun part because all of the kids were laughing -- such joy!


Saying her lines (she had to memorize them!)

Seriously... how many more pictures, Mom?!





Caden... dreaming... "Someday.... this will be me....."

2 comments:

Steph said...

Darling...congrats to Ashley. I wish you were coming to the big castle by grandmas house!!

jen&boys said...

Congrats Ashley! I love the cute caps and robes. My niece thinks the temple is a castle too. She always asks my brother in law when he is going to take her to the ball at the temple. So funny!